About Frank Uzo
Leadership Strategist / Author
My mission is for the transformation of businesses and organizations with a vision for personal and national development.
Frank Uzo- My Story
I see a lot of potentials in organizations and people. These awesome potentials can only be enhanced by closing the gap between leadership strategy and personal development.My mission has been towards bringing the transformative changes that can raise a new breed of business leaders and professional excellence. I am therefore committed to helping raise a generation of entrepreneurs with enhanced leadership capacities that will contribute meaningfully to national development wherever found.
This vision hit home in the course of running a capacity building program for young people where I discovered that lots of their ideas were wasting unexplored. This let me research and develop an idea processing mechanism to turn thoughts to tangible products, services, and concepts.
Excuses are the cheapest resources for building failure. You don’t need to look far to find them or think deep to give them because they are everywhere and that is exactly what you don’t need in your life.
I, therefore, channel my energy towards Faith-Based Organizations, Corporate organizations, Individuals or professional, Organized Markets and entrepreneurs, helping them avoid excuses and excel.
Why Work With Me?
You are guaranteed of a customized approach to growth discovery in your business or professional endeavor. My reflective, creative, empathic, and innovative disposition will always be brought to fore in creating value for you.
All these and more come at a customer-friendly rate. A sustainable return on investment for you is my own success.
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate in change management, Durham University Business School, October 2018
- Bristol Business School UK/British Council, Nigeria. Strategic Advice to new Businesses in their Critical Early Years, 2010
- Management on Corporate Public Relations, Hertfordshire University UK/British Council, 2009.
- Associate at the institute of registered administrative managers of Nigeria, 2008
- Soil Science, Federal University of Technology Owerri, 1996-2001
- Government Secondary School, Owerri. The most outstanding set
- Trainer of trainers at German Nigeria DVT Scheme, Nigeria , 10 June 2015 – Present
- Consultant at Abuja Enterprise Agency, 14 April 2015 – Present
- Consultant at Novone Consults, Abuja, 5 January 2011 – Present
- President at Youthful & Useful International, Nigeria, 3 January 2002 – Present
- Former Head of Admin at The Centagon International School Abuja, 10 March 2013 – 1 August 2014
- Former Head of Admin/Logistics at Valleumbra Flour Mills, 28 June 2008 – 10 January 2010
- Former Contract Manager at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Books & Publications
I write because am passionate about helping you excel beyond the ordinary
“Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
Leadership Lessons from Jephthah
Jump off the mud of rejection, arise and rule your world. Get practical mental life-changing tips so you can serve and dominate.
Make Success a Habit
This book will guide you on how to live a life of consistent success, bounce back from failure, and how to sustain a successful life.
I can help with…
I Also Give Hands-On Workshops & Talks
Committed to Faith-Based Organizations, Corporate organizations, Individuals or professional, Organized Markets, and Entrepreneurs desirous of sustainable growth.